What is Chronos?
Managing your Priorities and Personal Efficiency.
- Master the elements of success in time management
- Manage your relationships with others to make Time an ally
- Gain in Personal Efficiency
Faced with accelerating change and new and stronger constraints, time management has benefi ted from an infl ux of new tools – traditional or electronic. But with what results?
Time management is indeed not only about tools: it implies a state of mind, practices and behaviors. It needs therefore a deep transformation of the way to plan and live relationships with others, toward events… and to oneself.
The seminar Chronos© offers you to “revisit” in depth your time and priorities management for a more productive and serene professional life.
- Gaining knowledge of a method and techniques to manage efficiently priorities.
- Managing your relationships to turn others into allies in time management.
- Discovering and optimizing one’s own style of time management and priorities.
- Anticipating events and knowing how to deal effi ciently with emergencies and changes.
Chronos© will be benefi cial to you if you are trying to:
- Better handle your stress and face the growing pressure of the market.
- Improve the individual and collective productivity.
- Learn principles and techniques that will help you better handle your activities.
- Develop your delegation practices.
- Our method stems from the most recent research
- Discover how to use at best the up-to-date tools at your disposal
- Discover how best to use the modern tools at your disposal
- Our methods and plans of action are adapted to each kind of time management
- Identify when others are allies when it comes to time management or when they are time-wasters
- An individual Report
- The Laws of Time
- Key prioritization techniques
- Manager-Rep Performance
- Being successful by organizing
- Clarifying the goals
- The chronostyle
- Turn others into allies
- Completion of the individual action plan