What is FreeRunner from Professional Presentation Live?
The Professional Presentation ‘Live’ program offers a uniquely effective, high tech solution that’s unparalleled on the market. Over the course of the presentation that takes place in virtual reality, the presenter tries winning over the so-called live audience and convinces them about him- or herself and thus about his or her product or service.
After objectively gauging the individual knowledge level, the presentation skills are developed in a virtual space with the help of a solution that’s without comparison across the globe. The system, based on a 360-degree projection technology, is partly controlled by a biofeedback system. The biofeedback solution means that the presenter’s stress levels are continuously measured throughout the entire presentational program. In light of the measured values, the participants are taught how to prevent and handle stressful situations that often occur in various parts of the presentation.
Through the simple usage of the simulation system, areas that need to be developed can clearly be pinpointed. These can then be honed to perfection by the participant with the help of his or her instructor in front of a projected virtual audience, without any real risks, yet in a lifelike and realistic, reactive environment that can be modified as needed.
The full-fledged program can also be successfully integrated into the tried and tested methods and programs of Persona GLOBAL. These include The Persuasive Communicator™ (PC), Management Action Profile (MAP), Performance Leadership Profile (PLP), Emotional Capability Profile (ECP), M@GIC, Leadership Equity Assessment™ (LEA), etc.
Professional and private success is unimaginable without effective communication. Thus, the need for effective presentational knowledge is increasing in almost all walks of life. Almost all the participants of the economic, scientific, political and educational scenes must regularly give presentations for their clients, bosses and the participants of conferences. The Professional Presentation ‘Live’ program provides a unique to the market, effective, high tech solution for this.
Professional Presentation ‘Live’ Program Structure:
- Preliminary questionnaire is completed online, pointing out the areas that require development.
- 1-2 days of class-room training are completed depending on the participants’ knowledge and needs.
- Training is followed by a 3 hour-long, individual simulation exercise in a virtual reality space partly directed by an entirely unique, biofeedback-based 360 degree projection technology.
- Participant and the program leader jointly evaluate the performance he or she provided; particularly demanding situations and the relating actions that need to be taken are identified.
- Based upon the experience, the participant’s presentational knowledge is reinforced where necessary, which he or she can develop and turn into a skill in the course of a new simulation exercise.
- Following the simulation, the participant receives a written analysis and a development plan along with the recordings.
- SITUATION A top executive of a multinational corporation was getting ready to give his yearly report in New York to representatives of the company’s top 11 world leaders. He knew that a presentation like this would define the future opportunities of the company in his home country, as well as his position as a top executive.
- COURSE OF ACTION The executive chose Professional Presentation ‘Live’ as his training solution and the experts providing PPL provided him with a comprehensive training solution using PPL’s state of the art technology. Their main task was to consider the audience. The client considered who would be the most important opinion formulators at the meeting and defined what kind of messages he had to firmly pass on to the 2-3 key players. He considered the various ways these people could “attack” him, and the various ways he could fend off these offenses. He practiced his approach by using both the PPL General module, supplemented by the CEO Specialized module.
- RESULTS The presentation was a success. The client summed up the background of the success by the following: “In the course of my previous presentations, I almost always paid attention only to what I wanted to say. Now, however, the direction of the preparation was defined by considering the most likely informational needs of my audience.”